5 WAYS TO BOOST YOUR HAIR GROWTH
Henna and coffee powder are rich sources of antioxidants reverses damages caused in your hair and makes it healthy. Coconut oil and curd rich in fatty acids makes your hair strong and shiny.
Henna leaves powder 1/4cup
Coffee powder 2tsp
Coconut oil 1tsp
How to make henna powder:
Sun dry henna leaves and make it to fine powder.
1) Mix henna and coffee powder together.
2) Add hot water little by little until it comes to paste consistency.
3) Wrap the bowl and keep it aside overnight.
4) Next morning add curd and coconut oil and mix well.
5) Apply this on roots and length of your hair and leave it for 1 hour. If youneed deep tint leave it for 2 hours.
6) Wash off with normal water.
7) Next day you may use shampoo and conditioner.
Try this pack monthly twice for better results.
Although chemical-based conditioners in the market condition our hair making it soft, frizz-free, and manageable, prolonged use of this will damage the hair altering its natural bond. Replace your chemical conditioner with our herbal conditioner powder which does the same job without causing damage to hair